EDGEWAVE – NEXT GENERATION EMAIL SECURITY FOR NEXT GENERATION THREATS
EdgeWave’s mission is to enable enterprises to confidently embrace the cloud-connected world. They provide simple but highly effective data security and advanced threat protection in bundled solutions that are affordable, scalable and easy to use. EdgeWave solutions allow enterprises to transition to the cloud at their own pace, providing assurance every step of the way.
EdgeWave Enhanced Precision and Integrated Cyber Capabilities ™ (EPIC2 ™) is EdgeWave’s transformational approach to cyber security that combines sophisticated technology, human review and analysis, and a military-grade approach to cyber security operations.
- Protection, via sandboxing and the world’s most accurate URL classification service
- Privacy, by ensuring your data is encrypted in the cloud, in motion and at rest
- Policy, by enabling and enforcing granular network policy management at the individual user level
OUR FEATURED EDGEWAVE SOLUTIONS:
ePrism Email Filtering provides unrivalled defense against internal and external threats such as spam, viruses, spyware, phishing schemes, identity theft, and other dangerous or offensive content. As a hosted in-the-cloud solution, ePrism can scale to fit any size organization and offers next-generation features:
- ePrism Email Filtering provides unrivalled defense against internal and external threats such as spam, viruses, spyware, phishing schemes, identity theft, and other dangerous or offensive content. As a hosted in-the-cloud solution, ePrism can scale to fit any size organization and offers next-generation features:
- Both Inbound and Outbound Protection – Protecting outbound email is critical to preventing dangerous botnet attacks that can turn infected computers into zombie networks. ePrism Email Filtering offers protection from spam, viruses and criminal malware on both inbound and outbound mail streams.
- No-Touch Email Security – We host the applications and infrastructure required to protect your organization in a fully managed solution requiring zero administration.
- Comprehensive Notification System – This feature eases the administrative burden on IT by enabling more options for configuring how, when and where you will receive notices. It is an all-inclusive system that monitors inbound/outbound mail streams and allows you to flexibly configure notifications to be triggered by events or thresholds per your requirements, without the need for an external monitoring solution.
- Disaster recovery protection – ePrism spools all email for up to 160 hours, in case of unexpected events, so you never lose your business-critical email.
- Proactive monitoring – ePrism Engineers continually monitor email processes to assure they are performing at peak efficiency.
- Zero Minute Defense – This feature assures that as soon as an emerging threat is identified, our engineers deploy a specific rule to block it.
- TLS Encryption – TLS Encryption works by establishing private email networks linking you with your business-critical partners via the use of certificates. Every email sent or received by these networks is fully and securely encrypted while the encryption remains completely transparent to both sender and recipient. And you can require that TLS be used for specific email domains in combination with DLP to achieve transparent email encryption.
- Technical Support – EdgeWave’s Security Operations Center (SOC) is staffed around the clock with ePrism email experts and security specialists for 24/7/365 support. They provide proactive monitoring of any email threats to assure continuous service for all ePrism domains and users.
EdgeWave’s Messaging Security Suite is a comprehensive solution offering fully hosted, end-to-end protection from email threats. Our affordable, bundled pricing combined with low TCO maximizes savings on this exclusive suite of solutions. You’ll find it delivers more value, better performance and greater ease-of-use than any comparable solution on the market. The suite includes:
- Email Filter – Protect your organization with unrivalled defense against spam, viruses, malware, botnets, inappropriate content
- Continuity – Disaster recovery in case of planned or unplanned interruptions; users can process email as if nothing had occurred
- Data Loss Protection – Protect private or sensitive data from leaving your network, support regulatory compliance and your security policy
- Encryption – Policy-driven encryption that assures protection and secure delivery of sensitive or proprietary email
- Archive – Secure, centralized email storage to help fulfill regulatory, legal and best practices requirements