Total Tech is looking to expand the team with customer-centric professionals that have an aptitude for IT security.
Culture and Values
Total Tech does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of merit, competence, performance and business need.
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Type: Part-time, 12-15 hours per week
Pay: Competitive; depending on experience
Location: San Diego, CA 92123
Total Tech looking for a dynamic administrative assistant to the CEO. This person will provide general administrative support in a fast-paced office environment. The candidate should understand general office procedures, excellent verbal and written communication skills, problem-solving abilities, attentive-listening, and immaculate attention to detail. There is room for professional growth for the right candidate and general training will be provided.
Day-to-day responsibilities of the Administrative Assistant:
- Sales Support – prepare estimates and provide follow-up to clients throughout the sales cycle.
- Serve as a primary contact on behalf of the CEO to triage requests, and respond or refer issues to other team members, as appropriate.
- Prepare and edit a variety of written communications.
- Maintain an organized system for a range of projects and priorities.
Current needs require 12-15 hours per week, preferably Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, in-office in Kearny Mesa. This position is anticipated to grow into a full-time position within 12 months.
- Previous administrative experience strongly preferred
- Data entry experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Excellent written and verbal skill
- Solid planning and organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Aptitude for business math and numbers
- Ability to sit and/or stand for extended periods, walk jobsites with ease, and bend/stoop as needed. Ability to lift or maneuver boxes without accommodation.