What are the benefits of having a Network Assessment?
- A Network Assessment is one of the most important features of Total Tech’s IT services. It will give IT management a clear understanding as to whether the current network design, architecture and network performance is meeting business requirements and needs.
- A Network Assessment will provide sound recommendations on how to overcome network issues and present a clear plan for moving forward with the right IT Solutions & Services.
- Above all, your company will benefit from having a recorded, in-depth analysis of the existing network design for improved management and future maintenance of your network.
Network Design Documentation
Network Design Documentation is a detailed recording of the existing logical and physical network and provides a roadmap for the entire system.
What are the benefits of Network Design Documentation?
- Provides you with a means for quickly isolating problems by identifying potential trouble areas within the network.
- Serves as an excellent reference guide that helps in the decision making process for network management, changes and implementations.
- Helps provide a consistent level of IT service by outlining procedures that will help others troubleshoot more quickly and effectively every time.
- Helps identify processes (e.g. how traffic flows in the network) and determine if and where improvement is required.
- A Network document is an exceptional training tool for new IT staffing in helping them understand the company network and what is currently in place.
A complete Network Assessment would benefit your business by providing a current overview about your IT infrastructure and giving you the knowledge to making better technology decisions now and in the future.