- Portable Hard Drive
- Protective Carry Case
- QSG (Quick Start Guide)
- USB 3.1 Portable Hardware Encrypted Hard Drive
- Common Criteria EAL4+ ready
- Real time military grade AES-XTS 256-bit hardware encryption
- PIN authentication (7-15-digit PIN)
- FIPS PUB 197 Validated Encryption Algorithm
- OS & Platform independent – 100% hardware encryption, works with all operating systems.
- GDPR Compliant
- Timeout Lock – locks after predetermined amount of time
- Brute Force Hack Defence Mechanism
- Drive reset destroys data and recovers use of drive
The diskAshur2 has an easy-to-use keypad design enabling you to securely access the drive with your own unique 7-15-digit PIN and with software free setup and operation, the diskAshur2 is platform/device independent and works across all operating systems including all versions of MS Windows, macOS, Linux, Android, Chrome, Thin Clients, Zero Clients and embedded systems. In fact, it will work on any device with a USB port!
One of the unique and underlying security features of the GDPR compliant diskAshur2is the dedicated hardware based secure microprocessor (Common Criteria EAL4+ ready), which employs built-in physical protection mechanisms designed to defend against external tamper, bypass attacks and more. Unlike other solutions, the diskAshur2 reacts to an automated attack by entering the deadlock frozen state, which renders all such attacks as useless.
In plain and simple terms, without the PIN there’s no way in!