- USB 3.1 Portable Hardware Encrypted Solid State Drive
- NCSC CPA (UK) certified
- FIPS 140-2 Level 2 (US) certified
- NLNCSA BSPA (NL) certified
- NATO Restricted Level certified
- Common Criteria EAL4+ ready
- Real time military grade AES-XTS 256-bit hardware encryption
- PIN authentication (7-15-digit PIN)
- Tamper Proof & Tamper Evident design
- OS & Platform independent – 100% hardware encryption, works with all operating systems.
- GDPR Compliant
- Timeout Lock – locks after predetermined amount of time
- Brute Force Hack Defence Mechanism
- Drive reset destroys data and recovers use of drive
The diskAshur PRO2 SSD has an easy-to-use keypad design enabling you to securely access the drive with your own unique 7-15-digit PIN and with software free setup and operation, the drive is platform/device independent and works across all operating systems including all versions of MS Windows, macOS, Linux, Android, Chrome, Thin Clients, Zero Clients and embedded systems. In fact, it will work on any device with a USB port!
One of the unique and underlying security features of the GDPR compliant diskAshur PRO2 SSD is the dedicated hardware based secure microprocessor (Common Criteria EAL4+ ready), which employs built-in physical protection mechanisms designed to defend against external tamper, bypass attacks and more. Unlike other solutions, the diskAshur PRO2 SSD reacts to an automated attack by entering the deadlock frozen state, which renders all such attacks as useless.
In plain and simple terms, without the PIN there’s no way in!