ESET has recently reintroduced their serial/OEM licenses, an option that will save partners time and money in purchasing and management of home licenses. In line with this announcement, beginning March 25, 2019, Total Tech will no longer sell the following ESET home license products: ESET NOD32 Antivirus (EAVH), ESET Cybersecurity for Mac (ECS), ESET Smart Security (ESSH), and ESET Cybersecurity Pro for Mac (ECSP). Individual copies of these license types will still be available through the purchase of ESET bulk serial (OEM) licenses. Serial licenses will be made available on our online store starting Monday, March 25, 2019. There will be no change to the business licenses and bundles offered by Total Tech.
Serial license details:
- Efficient and cost-effective way to bulk purchase ESET single user (home) licenses
- Minimum purchase of 25 licenses required
- Save an additional 20% per license beyond your existing partner discount
- Each license has a one-year term, which begins at activation
- After purchase, partners receive an electronic spreadsheet containing an activation code for each individual license
- Activate licenses at: https://www.eset.com/us/activate/
Serial license pricing:
|25-99||$26 per license||$32 per license|
|100-499||$19 per license||$24 per license|
- Partners may NOT advertise, market or sell serial licenses as individual commercial or retail licenses via website, retail store or other direct method. Serial licenses are intended for sale to your service-based customers.
- Partner may not sell or use serial licenses outside of the United States.
- Any violation of these terms will result in cancellation of all serial licenses purchased by Partner, and will terminate any return or refund options.
- Each serial code will expire one (1) year from the date it is activated by Partner.
We appreciate your continued business through Total Tech over the years. Please contact us for more details. We look forward to a productive 2019!
President, Total Tech
Vice President, Total Tech