Sophos Intercept X continues to perform well in third party tests, and we thought we’d share a few recent results.
Those results include a 100% total accuracy rating by SE Labs, a #1 ranking by AV-Comparatives for malware protection, and an Editors’ Choice designation by PC Magazine.
Our Mac protection also joins in on the fun with a new result from AV-Test. Scoring 18 out of 18, Sophos received the only perfect score in the test.
SE Labs conducts quarterly tests for both enterprise and SMB protection. We’re excited to report that we received a 100% total accuracy rating in both Q1 2019 tests.
Source: SE Labs Jan-March SMB Protection
Source: SE Labs Jan-Mar Enterprise Endpoint Protection
Intercept X made its first public AV-Comparatives Business Security Test appearance and ranked #1 for malware detection. We earned a 99.7% detection rate with just 1 false alarm in the “real-world” test, and 99.9% detection and 0 false alarms in the “malware” test.
Source: AV-Comparatives Business Security Test March-April 2019
Intercept X received an “Excellent” Rating and the “Editors’ Choice” award.
PC Magazine declared that Intercept X is “an instant win for anyone looking to provide a defense against ransomware for any sized business.”
The reviewers went on to say it “has a wide range of sophisticated features to guard against malware of all forms, and has earned the praise of several independent labs as well as earned our Editors’ Choice designation in our ransomware protection for business review roundup”.
Sophos scored a 6 out of 6 on protection, performance, and usability – the only perfect score among vendors tested in June 2019.
Intercept X third party test results and top analyst reports
- AAA Rated for Enterprise – 100% total accuracy rating
- AAA Rated for SMB – 100% total accuracy rating
- Ranked #1 for Security Effectiveness
- Ranked #1 for Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
- Ranked #1 for Malware Protection (99.9% detection, 0 false alarms)
- Top Product: 6/6 Protection, 6/6 Usability, 5.6/6 Performance
- #1 macOS protection: 6/6 Protection, 6/6 Usability, 6/6 Performance
- Leader: 2018 EPP Magic Quadrant
- Leader: 2018 Endpoint Security Wave