Endpoint Protection Managed by Experts
Total Tech is pleased to offer Endpoint Security as an added feature of our service agreements. We provide managed endpoint security & policy management so that you can be assured that your network and data is protected. We remotely monitor and manage your computers in order to ensure that no computer inside your network is posing a threat to the safety of your data.
Our Total Security as a Service (TSaaS) includes:
- Managed Anti-malware protection: Block and remove viruses,Trojans, Adware, spyware and more
- Live Protection: Real time protection for zero-day threats
- HIPS (Host Intrusion Prevention): Monitor suspicious behavior to stop malware before it causes damage
- Web Security and Control: Block access to malicious or infected websites and stop malicious code from downloading and accessing computers
- Device Control (Windows): Monitor and control the use of removable media, USB drives and wireless networks
- Application Control: Control or block thousands of unwanted programs like P2P, IM, and games in real time
- Data Control: We create and enforce data loss prevention rules using pre-designed data taxonomy libraries
- Patch Assessment: We identify which critical security patches are missing from Windows and key exploited applications
- Active-Directory Sync: On-going user/group management
- Multi-platform support: Windows, Mac, Linux, Unix
Security is no longer a “nice to have,” but a must-have for organizations of all sizes. Businesses rightfully concerned about privacy and protecting sensitive data now have to be more aware of troublesome security issues that could be found in critical infrastructure systems. And they need the right experts to manage their security.
As high-profile incidents show, there is no longer anything unusual about malware attacks and data breaches. Most happen in everyday circumstances, and classic antivirus software is designed to block just some of the threats. Today’s security software integrates the multiple layers of defense you need to combat modern threats, reduce vulnerabilities, protect mobile workers and secure sensitive information on laptops and PCs.
Companies with fewer than 50 employees rarely have dedicated IT staff and the average 100-employee company typically faces the challenge of dedicating IT staff personnel to security with multiple ongoing projects critical to an organizations growth. Even larger companies may have no security specialists on staff. For all of these organizations, Total Tech can deliver the best managed IT security so you can manage your business.