You have a choice for hosted Microsoft Exchange – Exchange 2010 or Exchange 2013. Businesses on older versions of Exchange server or on POP email find hosted Exchange delivers key business benefits:
- Platform flexibility – Exchange 2010 or 2013, with mix-and-match add-ons
- Support for Mobility – Use ActiveSync to keep content, meetings and contacts synced across all your devices
- Migration services – Ensure a seamless migration to the cloud
- Data privacy – Choose your datacenter, and ensure your data never leaves the USA
- Broad service portfolio – Integration with email archiving, Lync, SharePoint, file sync and share, email encryption, and more
Because your business relies on email as one of the most important means of communication, you want to choose a hosted email provider that can offer the most secure infrastructure available from the best IT Services Provider.
We offer a 99.999% uptime service level agreement.
Our multimillion-dollar infrastructure includes datacenters featuring Dell, EMC and Cisco hardware and multiple connections to Tier-1 Internet providers – ensuring high availability and the fastest round trip for your email. As the backbone of their hosted Exchange service, Total Tech is delivering its Exchange hosting services to organizations of all sizes.
We offer a complete range of add-on features including email archiving, which ensures that every email that gets sent and received is stored in a tamper-proof archive for search and discovery. Beyond the valuable need for data protection, this service fulfills regulatory requirements for email such as HIPAA, GLBA, SOX, SEC, FINRA and FRCP, as well as other state/federal requirements.
You can also add SharePoint for document collaboration; Lync Secure Instant Messaging for increased productivity; and file sync and sharing for easy and secure sharing of important or large files with anyone in the world.
Strict Security and Compliance
Hosted Microsoft Exchange adheres to the industry’s strictest regulations for security and compliance.
- Backed by a SOC 2 Type 2 audited location: SOC 2 is an auditing statement issued by the Auditing Standards Board of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), officially titled “Reports on the Processing of Transactions by Service Organizations.” SOC 2 defines the professional standards used by a service auditor to assess the internal controls of a service organization and issue a service auditor’s report.
- PCI Compliant: As a Payment Card Industry (PCI) compliant company we meet the guidelines set forth by the major credit card companies as a guideline to help organizations that process card payments prevent credit card fraud, hacking and various other security issues. A company processing, storing, or transmitting credit card numbers must be PCI compliant or they risk losing the ability to process credit card payments.
PC or Mac
Many Exchange hosting companies do not offer both Outlook (for PC) and Entourage (for Mac) support. We offer both, so your staff can use either PCs or Macs. We also offer free Outlook Web Access (OWA) 2010 – which works on all major web browsers – allowing your users the ability to access their email online from anywhere.
More and more organizations are making the switch to hosted email. Lower costs, better security and the ability to re-deploy IT staff for other projects and initiatives are attractive advantages of the Software-as-a-Service model. When you’re ready to evaluate your options, call Total Tech to speak with a representative about how your business can benefit.