Data is king in today’s business environment. Data is important to your business and you cannot afford to have your operations halted for days – even weeks – due to data loss or corruption, you need to know the answers to these questions:
- How fast could you be back up and running in the event of a disaster or malicious attack (e.g. Cryptolocker)?
- Is all of your critical data being backed up every day? Both onsite and offsite?
- Is someone validating the integrity of your backup regularly?
- Do you know what steps and costs would be involved in rebuilding your server(s) and recovering your data, if you had to?
Businesses lose millions of dollars worth of data to disasters like viruses, power outages, theft, equipment failure, and even simple human error. In many cases, these businesses had some type of backup system in place, but were shocked to find out it wasn’t working when they needed it most.
Total Tech offers a Backup and Disaster Recovery (BDR) Audit and BDR Solutions. We review your backup and restore procedures and we determine how quickly you would be able to be operational again in the event of a disaster. We also check your network backups to make sure all the critical files and information you would NEVER want to lose is being backed up accurately.
Depending on what we discover, we’ll either give you a clean bill of health, or identify gaps in your data backup system, and provide you with an action plan so you can close those gaps before you experience an unexpected catastrophe.
Total Tech Backup & Disaster Recovery Solution
The Total Tech Data Backup & Disaster Recovery Solution contains many powerful yet simple to use features for backup services. With Total Tech, you receive backup and restore services & tools previously enjoyed only by Fortune 500 companies, but with an interface designed for anyone to be able to use. Here are just some of the many ways that you and your business benefits from using the Total Tech Data Backup and Recovery Solution:
- Ease of Use
- Automatic – Backups begin automatically according to a pre-defined schedule.
- On-Site and Off-Site – In addition to having a backup system at your office, you will also have secure cloud-based backup.
- Custom Schedules – Backups can be scheduled to run as often as you would like.
- Scalable – Scales with you. When your storage needs grow, this solution can grow with you, without a high price tag.
- Restore Files 24/7 – Get back a single file or recover your entire system whenever you need.
- Detailed Logs & Reports – maintains detailed logs and provides a robust reporting system to view them.
- Email notifications – Automatically get notified when a backup completes successfully, or when it does not complete successfully
Next Step –
Contact us TODAY for your Backup & Disaster Recovery Audit. We can help you be sure that your business is up and running fast in the event of a data-erasing disaster.